All services under one roof
Why come to Ibn Nafees Medical Center
We Complete Every Step Carefully
Exceed customer needs and expectations
To improve the health and quality of life in the communities we serve
- Compassionate, safe, and timely performance diagnostic and therapeutic approach that are highly-valued by both patients and regulating bodies;
- Easily accessible, cost effective, and accurate medical services and consultations;
- Education about the optimal practice of medical care for our patients, staff, students, fellows, other healthcare providers both internal and external to the institution, and the public; and
- New knowledge through continuously auditing our performance directed at strategic clinical needs defined in collaboration with our clinical and administrative colleagues.
Ibn Nafees Medical Center is one of the oldest and reputable medical entities serving the population of Abu Dhabi for the past 23 years.
Our team consists of highly skilled and experienced medical professionals, multi-lingual support staff and dedicated members committed to responding to the needs of the community. INMC ensures that you get the utmost medical attention by providing state-of-the-art technology plus the most advanced medical techniques that will deliver the highest quality of service comparable to the international healthcare standards.
For over two decades, it has been a transforming journey for INMC complimented with a futuristic vision and preceding expectations. From a humble start of one physician and 2 support staff to an incredible 35 full time world renowned physicians, with over 160 support staff.
INMC assures its patients comfort by providing a wide range of medical specialties all under one roof like: fully equipped Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation unit, fully comprehensive Dental department for pediatrics & adults, Pediatric & Adult Vaccinations, in-house fully automated referral laboratory, fully established Podiatry department, a large cosmetics, Laser & Plastic surgery department in addition to an Outpatient pharmacy and a valet parking service.
In 2016, following increasing demand from our clients in the outskirts of the city, a new branch of Ibn Nafees Medical Center was inaugurated in Khalifa City Beauty Plus Medical Center as a cosmetics & dermatology center . The center is specifically designed for this purpose equipped with advanced equipment & machines in the world of aesthetics.
• To know the mission statement & services of Ibn Nafees Medical Center.
• To be treated with dignity and respect, consistent with professional standards for all patients regardless of mode of payment, race, gender, nationality, religion,
culture, disability or any other factor.
• To receive care that is considerate & respectful of the patients’ personnel values and beliefs.
• To receive health care on the basis of clinical need.
• To receive emergency medical care and treatment without delay.
• To receive appropriate assessment and management of pain.
• To receive detailed explanation of their condition, care, treatment and aftercare, using terms that are free from professional jargon in order that the patient
can fully understand.
• Patient has the right to access their medical record and Information.
• Right to a second opinion or to have their care transferred to another physician if they are not satisfied with the care or opinion provided.
• To have privacy during examination, procedures, clinical care/ treatment; and to know who is in attendance and the purpose of those in attendance on them.
• Patient has the right to informed consent for treatment, procedures and interventions.
• To receive verbal and written information about any proposed treatment and to be told if there are any alternatives available.
• To have all clinical and pharmaceutical records kept fully updated and relevant; records are kept fully confidential and protected from loss and misuse.
• To be provided with interpreter services; and all other language barriers will be accommodated based upon available of translation resources.
• To have any complaint that they may make, acknowledged, fully investigated, and be provided with a written response as per the facility policy.
• To be protected from physical assault during their visit/ stay in the health care facility.
• To appropriate protection if they are children, disabled, elderly or vulnerable.
• To receive care at the end of their life, which is respectful and compassionate.
• To have family members participate in the care process as desired.
Your Rights & Responsibilities
• To follow the rules and regulations of Ibn Nafees Medical Center .
• To bring their medical insurance card & personal ID with them every time.
• To show respect and be courteous to the staff. Not use abusive language and/or display unsocial behavior to other patients, visitors or staff.
• To show consideration for other patients needs, especially when their needs are greater.
• To use the emergency and walk in services appropriately.
• To provide accurate information about personal details , past medical history , treatments, medications, allergy or allergic reaction to any medication.
• To be accountable for their own actions if they decide not to follow the health care provider instructions and/or treatment plan and recommendations.
• To safeguard any belonging that they decide to keep in their possession after they have been admitted.
• To keep appointments and inform the clinic if they are unable to attend, 48 hours in advance.
• To inform the medical staff if they have any special requirements for discharge and are requested to be prepared to leave the Hospital once medically discharged
• To be accountable for the payment of the services provided by the Hospital as applicable.